IMMUNE BOOSTING TEA RECIPE
This tea taste great and helps to maintain a strong immune system along with eating organic raw veggies and fruit. Food and herbs are thy medicine.
- Raw Ginger (powder can work if that is what you have but raw is always better)
- Raw or Powder Turmeric (it should only be a quarter of the amount of ginger you use)
- Powder or Dried Echinacea (it should only be a quarter of the amount of ginger you use)
- Raw Honey (not too sweet)
- Lemon slices (just a couple so you don’t overwhelm the tea flavor)
- Lavender (the more you use the more relaxing the tea will be)
- Raspberry Leaf (1/8 of the amount of ginger you use)
- Dandelion leaf (1/16 of the amount of ginger you use)
- Dead Nettle (1/16 of the amount of ginger you use)
- Burdock Root (a couple pinches depending on amount you make)
TEA DIRECTIONS: Bring water to boil and then bring it to a simmer and add lemon, ginger and turmeric. Continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes then turn off stove and remove from the heat. Add the rest of the herbs to a steeper or bag and let it steep for 3-5 minutes. Add honey and enjoy. I make a fresh pot per day.
During this pandemic, we drink 2 cups a day along with 2 cups per day of boiled lemon water as well.
Please always consult with your doctor before consuming any natural remedies or herbs.